Thursday, August 19, 2010

"Humor is also a way of saying something serious." T.S. Eliot



(Not necessarily in order):

I didn't ask her to "civil union" me.

Megan is my "roomate"

Would you rather I marry your daughter?

They're the ones that keep having gay babies!!

"Corduroy skirts are a sin" (standing next to an anti-gay protester in a corduroy skirt).

82 years (and 9 months) OF BEING GAY! But maybe it's just a phase I'm going through...

[Pro-gay signs over, under and around anti-gay signs]:

Homo sex is SIN
sational

Homo sex is
great

LOL J/K LOL

"I'm with stupid" (@ the 3:19 mark, you've got to see the look on this woman's face in response)

If Liza can marry two gay men, why can't I marry one?

We can't all marry Liza Minnelli

Married 4 years longer than Britney Spears

(In front of prop H8 supporters)
"Help! I'm surrounded by Ignorant, Fascist Homophobes"

My Two Moms Can Beat Up Your 14 Wives!

3 words that will save the economy: Gay Bridal Registry

(Straight couple)
The only threat to our marriage is his snoring
The only threat to our marriage is her snoring

Leviticus also said "No Hair Cuts," but I guess we're skipping that one.

If God hates fags, why are we so cute?

The Gay Agenda:
-Spend time with my family
-Be treated equally
-Buy milk

The Gay Agenda:
1. Equality
2. See 1.

(check mark) Soccer Practice
(check mark) PTA Meeting
(no check mark) Destroy Traditional Marriage

Jesus had two dads and He turned out fine

Where is this new gay club, "Hell" located exactly??

Who do you think designed your wedding dress?

Dumbledore would be ashamed!!

God Loves all Her children, even Her straight ones

"my mommies rule" (on toddler's t-shirt)

Elizabeth Taylor had 8 husbands, my brother just wants 1

As Jesus said about gay people:

" ."

-I don't mind it if you're straight. Just don't flaunt it in public.
-When are you going to tell your parents that you're straight?
-So, when exactly did you decide to be straight?

No comments:

Post a Comment